CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Radio

So, a couple of nights ago Jacob and I were snuggling on the couch listening to the radio(what one does when we have no TV stations). Some classic station talking. Some guy was on sing talking funny things. Anyway...to the point... He talked about how some restaurants are small and one half is for smokers and the other half for non smokers (always hate those kindof restaurants!), then he said it was like having a public pool that has a section for pee'ers. HA! totally made me laugh! And the way I've been feeling I needed a good laugh!

1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

That's hillarious! I think all restaurants should be non smoking. All indoor things. I jog at the arc, and there are two ladies there that smell so bad like smoke that it irritates my throat every time I get near them. Oh well, bless their hearts, they are trying to be healthy by walking every morning! Go figure on that one!