CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Movie Review

Last night Jacob and I watched the 4th Indiana Jones. I'm not a huge fan of action films. If I never saw them, I don't feel I'd be missing anything. I don't like to be scared or anxious while watching a movie. So, I usually complain if Jacob gets a movie of such genre. But he always makes me watch it and tells me I'll end up liking it (which I usually do but just say 'yeah, it was OK'). So, I thought Indiana Jones 4 was going to be like Mummy or something- wasn't interested in scary live mummies chasing people (of course, I've never seen that movie and don't plan on it ever!). Well, I guess it's been so long since I watched an Indiana Jones movie and in the 80's I was young, I thought it would be scary. Far from it. Boardered on ridiculous/funny. Sword fights on the hood of cars, while they're driving through the rain forest...never once losing they're balance. The only part I covered my eyes for were the very gross humongo ants that devoured people. Thought I'd puke! Overall, the movie was entertaining. I enjoyed it in a 'that so can't happen' /dumb=funny sort of way.

1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I'm not a fan of those films either. Though I did watch the ones back in the 80's. They were good.