CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day


What did we do for Valentine's Day?



Jacob sent me flowers. Total surprise! Made me teary eyed! I felt special and loved!


Jacob and Ethan played Guitar Hero.
Not quite sure what these two were doing. But they were having fun!



We're not too good with having family traditions. So we didn't do anything special. The grandparents sent packages with the cards, presents, and chocolate (which they absolutely loved). So we don't usually buy them anything. I did take the kids to the Dollar Tree to get presents for dad. They were very excited. I'm sure he loved his gifts!! As much as an adult can love anything (toys) from the dollar store! For dinner we had a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.


1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Glad you had a good Valentine's. Your kids crack me up so bad. They are so creative! They must have a blast with eachother all the time.