CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feeling Better

Well, I'm finally starting to feel better. I'm almost 18 wks! About time. So, now my goal is to get life back on track. Try to get some structure in our day, which I find to be a little hard when we're all home all day (minus Jacob). Nothing making us stay structured. Sometimes I wake up and just don't feel like doing much or making the kids do much. Which is the glory of homeschooling. We can do what we want when we want. But occasionally it can be too easy of an excuse for me to be lazy and unstructured. Especially when I'm not feeling 100%.

Ok, so while I'm doing this I'm listening to Sierra and Adam play with stuffed animals in the other room. Sierra was just grunting, 'Don't argue! You need to share.' Hmmm, can you tell what mom's been saying a lot lately?! I'm surprised I didn't hear her say, 'you guys are driving me crazy with the arguing!'

One last thing. I've had this twitch in my eye lid, on and off, for 3 wks now. It's driving me absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have any advice?! Vitamin deficiency? Old age? Eyes going bad? Not enough chocolate?

2 comments:

cbull said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Don't have an advice for the twitch though, hope it gets better soon!

The Jones Family said...

Hey Aim,
I've heard you need to eat a banana and take some calcium supplement, but I'm not sure it works! Couldn't hurt to try though. Good luck with that, and with the structure thing, that's the exact reason I can't homeschool. I know myself too well...it would never get done. Glad you are feeling better. We'll have to get together if you are feeling up to it. Or if not, I can take the kids for a day. CALL ME!