CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some whine with that cheese?

If I hear another whinny voice I'll probably scream! Adam has a cold and hates having a wet nose. Every 5 minutes he comes to me, whining, that he needs a "blesshew" (aka tissue). The blesshew word is way cute, but him whining telling me I need to go get him one and blow his nose is getting real old. Every time we have the same talk, "You bring me the tissue, Adam, and I'll help you blow your nose!" "NO! You get it!" with all the whine he can muster. Of course I stand my ground! Learned that lesson long ago. Give in and all the work you've done must start over from square one. Anyway, guess I'm venting. It probably doesn't help when the kids get to bed late and are naturally prone to whininess when they're tired and couped up because mom doesn't feel good and it's freezing outside!

1 comments:

cbull said...

Hey Aimee,
Just found your blog! The background you have is beautiful! Blesshew for tissue-how cute :). Take care, things will get better.