CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Viewers

I was wondering if people I know actually view my blog. Sometimes I wonder if I go through the trouble of posting for any good reason. I never really know. The only time I get comments are when I don't post for a year. I started the blog for family but think that they've never even visited the site. Or do I just not update enough, so friends and family have just stopped checking?...

Anyway, just thought I'd add my thoughts for once to the blog. And these are the thoughts I always have when I go to my blog to visit others' blogspots.

2 comments:

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

I totally love looking at your blog!! So don't stop!! And i'm there with ya with not getting very many comments. I hate going onto someone's blog and they have posted a 5 word sentence, and they get like freakin' 15 comments. Totally not fair. There are many times where i'm like, "why the crap am I blogging, is anyone actually reading it?!" So...I feel and understand your frustration with the lack of comments. But don't stop! Because I love being updated with what you guys are doing! We miss having you here!

Jacob and Shelly said...

Yes you have readers! Your blog is great and fun to read. Keep it up! =)