CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Love of Books!

Every night before I go to bed, I check on Ethan and Sierra (I'm afraid that if I went in Adam's room he'd wake up. Heaven forbid!) It's usual, lately, for Ethan to have fallen asleep while reading (a new found love in his life that I'm more than willing to support!). But this night when I went in to check on them both of them had fallen asleep with thumbs in the books they had been reading/looking at! It made me so proud! I know, I'm weird! All 3 kids love books! Every night they're usually surrounded with tons of books that they "read." I just love it!

Can you say "Princess obsession!"...
I'd be worried, but I notice all girls her age are the same way!


Ethan's love for reading was fueled by the Magic Tree House Series. I could hug that woman for writing books that interested my son so much that he just couldn't stop after I was tired of reading to him! Now he'll read 4-5 chapters a day on his own. The only downside: He picks up where I left off and I never know what happened in between!
It's a great series of books!


10 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE your blog! You always have the funniest things to say. Anyway I'm glad your kids love books, an obsession I hope my kids have one day. AND that plant...that is crazy!

The McKameys said...

Ava wants Sierra's princess sheets, total surprise, huh? Anyway, she loved seeing her friend's pics and now won't shut up about "my friend Sierra."

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Thats awesome that they love reading......no complaining about that, huh? Your kids are so cute!!

Cameron Peterson said...

Funny pics, I love the tub one, I thought it was cramped when I stuck my 4 boys in at a time. That is hilarious!!! Add more, plus are you guys in Rexburg???

C Crane said...

Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe it. How is residency treating you?

Aby Runyan said...

Love your blog Aimee! I just got a link to one of the families in "the townhomes" and have been finding everybody else. So much fun!
You can check out our blog at:
runyanfam.blogspot.com

luvs, aby runyan

Brandi Hastings said...

Congrat's on your move! Wish we could have said goodbye. I saw Jacob coming into the YMCA the other day and then out on the sidewalk today. Good luck with everything! How do you like your new place??

Cameron Peterson said...

Please add to your blog, thanks, Jackie

Holly said...

Hey Lame-o... Post something!

Angi said...

Aimee-I can see from this that you haven't posted in a very-very long time, but I needed to let you know that you left a bunch of school stuff at my house. Preschool aged stuff mainly. I wondered if there was a way to get it to you. Let me know!