CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adam's 2nd B-Day

Adam's B-day was on Thanksgiving.
Did you notice that his "cake" is a roll?
With all the pies, we decided not to make a cake.
Adam didn't care(he didn't know better) but the older
children sure thought he needed one.Adam loved blowing out the candles!
He would blow the lighter out before we could even light the candles!
It was the funniest thing! We didn't even know that he knew anything
about blowing out candles.




3 comments:

Amy said...

So I was just checking out your blog that I found on Holly's! Way cute! I don't know what your talking about-you totally know what your doing with blogging!

Debbie said...

I can't believe how big Adam is! He's sooo cute! Loved the roll idea...

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

LOL, how cute! The roll cracked me up. Hey, they will never know when they are that young. Whatever works, huh!!!!!!! BTW, Tag, your it! Read my blog for the details.